Price ($70 MILLION) asking
Location: Idowu Taylor Victoria Island Lagos.
- A planning standard of 12sqm of lettable space per person.
- At 1000sqm per floor, we arrived at 84 people per lettable office floor.
- The gross lettable area = 10,000sqm.
- Total number of people = 840.
Our overall design comprises 18 floors, detailed as follows:
- Ground Floor (Reception & Parking)
- Parking Floors (5 no.)
- General Office Floors (10 no.)
- Residences (1 no.)
- Central Core
- External works and landscape.
-Offices (general and executive typologies)
-Leisure / recreational and public spaces
-Mechanical / electrical / extra low voltage services
-Fire, security and access control services
-Landscape, terraces and greens.
- After arriving at 10,000sqm of gross lettable space, we require a total of 200 parking spaces.
- On the ground floor and 5 floor levels above grade, we have provided a total of 205 parking
Leisure / Recreational & Public Spaces
- Lettable shops for the convenience of workers and profit to company are provided.
-We also proposed a crèche for nursing mothers.
- In providing toilet conveniences, we adhered to the criterion of 1 toilet for every 15 people and arrived at 6 -Toilet units for every lettable office floor based on 84 persons per lettable floor. Facilities: -Executive Residences -Central Core.
- 4 no lifts - 6 no toilets - Reception/Security lobb
- 2 no staircases -Mechanical/Electrical service room - 2 no service ducts -Kitchenette/store -Mechanical/Electrical/Extra Low Voltage Services.
6.7 Fire, Security & Access Control Services
(i) Fire “First Aid” scheme.
(ii) External fire hydrant.
(iii) Automatic fire extinguishing system.
(iv) Fire monitoring and detection system tied to the central server and communication system.
Lift sizing & numbers
- 840 people, 4 nos of lifts with a capacity of 10 persons per lift and a speed of 2m/s
-For security & access control biometrics is employed.
(1) The Structural Use of Concrete in buildings BS:8110:1997 Edition
(2) Design loading for Buildings – Dead and Imposed Loads – BS. 6399 Part 1:1996.
(3) Wind Loads: BS.6399 (Part 2:1997)
(4) Design loadings for Roofs: BS.6399: Part 3:1988
(5) The British Code of Practice for foundations BS.8004
(6) Structural use of steelwork in Buildings BS. 5950 Part 1:2000
1 Structurally safe
3 Cost effective 4 Environmental friendly
1. Mains Supply and 4 units of Standby Generator.
2. Power Distribution
4. Single and Three Phase Power Supplies
5. Telephone and Data Systems 6. Security and Surveillance System
7. Central Radio/Television/Satellite Signals
8. Fire Detection and Alarm Systems
9. Earthing and Lightning Protection System
10. Building Management Services
get in touch
Feel free to get in touch with us if you have any real estate deal you want to discuss with us... or you simply want to say hi!